Thursday, February 1, 2018

Gaming Alert: Fortnite News and My Hero Academia

What's up my dudes, and todays news we will be talking about some games and some anime.
Image result for fortnite minigun
Fortnite has yet again brought us some very interesting news that will blow your mind. A... Minigun will now be in the Battle Royale. this is mind-blowing just imagine all types of ways you can just eliminate your enemies. In my opinion I think they should add a new rifle to the game.
Image result for my hero academia
Another thing that we will be talking about is the anime that I have loved since the start, My Hero Academia. The third season has been revealed and its will be released on April 7th. This is an amazing anime, and I suggest you watch the first and second season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming Alert: Fortnite Starter Pack!

What's up broskis, its Gaming Alert today I will be talking about the Fortnite Starter Pack that will be coming out on the 27th of March...