Thursday, February 8, 2018

Gaming Alert: Shinobi Striker News

Image result for shinobi striker
Good afternoon everyone, or whatever time you are watching this, welcome to Gaming Alert, how are you guys doing today. Today's news will be about Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker. This game to me will be amazing, even though there is a lot of hate on it its still pretty good. This game has an open lobby, you can train and play as your favorite characters, and the most anticipated, character creation. This is the first Naruto universe game that will have character creation. Its like a DBZ Xenoverse, but with jutsu's that you can learn. This was a very good idea for those Naruto lovers like me. Anyways, that all I have for today guys, see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming Alert: Fortnite Starter Pack!

What's up broskis, its Gaming Alert today I will be talking about the Fortnite Starter Pack that will be coming out on the 27th of March...