Thursday, September 29, 2016

Xenoverse 2 News, Character List, e.t.c.


Image result for xenoverse 2 leaked character list
What is up my blogging family and welcome to my latest news for Xenoverse 2. Today we will be talking about Xenoverse 2 and some other things. In the previous Xenoverse game their were 47 playable characters along with 5 from the DLC's, now in Xenoverse 2 their are 68 characters that are known to be in Xenoverse 2, and in the full game their will be 87 characters. Here is an image. Now on this image you cannot see every single character but this is just a preview of it.

Another thing I want to talk about is the transformations in Xenoverse 2. In my opinion I think that they are a little uneven. My reason for this is because to me it feels like the frieza race has the strongest transformation. I love that they added Super Sayian 3, but they should add Super Sayian Blue. I know they keep complaining about the battle balance, but what happens if they add Super Sayian Blue, but it has the same attack damage as Super Sayian 3? That's all I have for today guys, see you guys later. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming Alert: Fortnite Starter Pack!

What's up broskis, its Gaming Alert today I will be talking about the Fortnite Starter Pack that will be coming out on the 27th of March...