Thursday, January 25, 2018

Gaming Alert: Rick and Morty Delayed?

Whats up guys, this is Gaming Alert bringing you daily gaming news.
Image result for rick and mortyToday we will taking about Rick and Morty, the show that has become very popular Adult Swim show. Rick and Morty will be going on its fourth season, but the director and producer have not even started a script yet. This has grown to be the show that I love to watch even if it an episode I've watched already. There are rumors that its coming in 2019. We just began 2018. I'm kind of sad but its fine. That's all I have for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming Alert: Fortnite Starter Pack!

What's up broskis, its Gaming Alert today I will be talking about the Fortnite Starter Pack that will be coming out on the 27th of March...