Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Gaming Alert news

What is up my dudes and today we will be talking about some games and other topics.

A week ago the new map was released for Fortnite and I am loving it. People have been going crazy in the new city tilted towers and I am winning more games because of this. This game will have a long future ahead.

Image result for PeaceAlso, I am a huge anime fan, so I got to play the Dragon Ball FighterZ and Shinobi Striker. FighterZ was a pretty good beta to me, not a lot of lags, and a lot of try hards. Shinobi Striker was good but it took too long to load in to games and a lot of lagging.

That's all I have today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming Alert: Fortnite Starter Pack!

What's up broskis, its Gaming Alert today I will be talking about the Fortnite Starter Pack that will be coming out on the 27th of March...