Thursday, August 25, 2016

Closed and Open Beta

Image result for xenoverse 2Hello my friends I am Maico William and i have some great news for you today. This is news that I got from Bandai Namco and Rhymestyle that if you pre-ordered the xenoverse 2 game from the PSN store you get the closed beta for Xenoverse 2 but people are wondering will there be a open beta. Now, if you had seen the title you would know there will be an open beta but the closed beat comes out first. That's all I have for you today folks hope you are excited for this game, I know I am, and please show my channel support at Mike the Gamer and I will see tou guys later. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gaming Alert: Fortnite Starter Pack!

What's up broskis, its Gaming Alert today I will be talking about the Fortnite Starter Pack that will be coming out on the 27th of March...